Sunday, December 15, 2013

Must See Holiday Films

 Christmas is almost upon us. I love Christmas. The music, the decorations, and the giving give me a sense of hope for the upcoming year. Mostly, I love the cinema. The Hallmark channel is bursting with Christmas romances, but I have compiled a list of absolute must-see classic Christmas films. I urge you to take the time to watch them with your family and friends.



CLASSICAL:

Miracle on 34th Street
A Christmas Story
White Christmas
It’s a Wonderful Life
How the Grinch Stole Christmas
A Christmas Carol

FAMILY

Home Alone
Home Alone 2: Lost in New York
The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe
The Nightmare Before Christmas
Elf

ACTION:

Die Hard
Lethal Weapon
The Long Kiss Goodnight
P2

ROMANCE:

You’ve got Mail
Sleepless in Seattle
While You Were Sleeping
Holiday In Handcuffs

No comments:

Post a Comment